an actual reason to go outside
hE Y WAIT DON’T don’t drink anything from a windex bottle!!! the plastic absorbs ammonia from the windex and when you drink anything out of it you’re at risk of drinking ammonia!!! ammonia is poisonous if it’s been sitting around for a while, and guess what, that bottle of windex was sitting around for days before you bought it!! so don’t!!! drink things!!! from windex bottles!!! or for that matter any kind of cleaning product bottle, especially if it’s plastic!!!!!!!! you wouldn’t drink from a bottle that has held your own piss for weeks on end so don’t do it with a bottle that’s been holding windex!! thank
oh my god, spread this!